Global Protection. Local Support.
Recall's Data Protection Centres have been designed to protect your data through uncompromising security precautions and preventative measures to ensure the integrity of your media holdings.
Vault environment controls provide the following conditions:
- Temperature 22°C (+/- 3°C)
- Humidity 50% (+/- 5%)
Temperature or humidity variations result in internal alarms and alert our off-site monitoring company.
- Early warning systems for heat and smoke detection
- Automatic fire suppression systems
- Four hour fire rated masonry construction
- Security Access controls
- State of the art media management systems
Our premises are designed to protect Media records kept within and have the following features:
- Facilities are constructed of steel reinforced concrete walls and roof.
- Direct security monitoring of both fire and security alarm systems by external Security Company 24 hours a day, every day.
- Passive infrared detection devices for all internal access areas.
- Magnetic reed detection systems on walls and doors.
- Glass breakage response alarm.
- Regular external security patrol.